How to STOP ITCHING, SKIN ALLERGIES & irritations on your face or body. TRY these remedies for skin itching treatments.
Itchy skin is known as pruritus and causes irritation and tingling of the skin. Excessive itching of the skin may also result in red patches which can be embarrassing. Understanding the underlying cause of itchy facial skin will aid in curing this skin issue.
Itching of the face is something that every person experiences often on a frequent basis. There are many factors that contribute to this problem. Exposure to the sun, environmental problems like dust dirt and pollution can cause an itchy face skin.
Excessive heat and cold also affect the skin, making it dry and itchy. Sometimes cosmetics irritate the skin and cause allergies of the facial skin. Skin diseases are also related to an itchy skin like, eczema which makes the skin red and inflamed, Psoriasis that produces thick red plaques covered with silvery scales, Rosacea, a red inflammation that appears on the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead and Acne.
1. Cut your nails short and try tapping the affected area, rather than scratching it. Wear cotton gloves at night to avoid damage to the skin at night, while sleeping.
1. Use cool or lukewarm water, not hot water as it can burn the skin. Avoid using perfumed soap, shower gel or deodorants.
2. After a bath, dab the skin instead of rubbing it with a towel, as itching may increase.
Clothing and fabrics:
1. Don’t wear clothes that can irritate the skin such as wool and synthetics. Wear cotton or silk as much as possible and avoid tight fitting clothes.
2. An Itchy skin is also known as Pruritis. It is an annoying sensation that makes you want to scratch that particular area which is affected, to get immediate relief. Itchy skin Causes:-
1. DRY SKIN: A common cause for an itchy skin is dryness. Dryness is a result of many factors such as hot and cold weather, excessive use of air conditioning, central heating and bathing a lot.
2. IRRITATION AND ALLERGIC REACTIONS: Wool, chemicals, soaps and other substances can cause an itchy skin. Cosmetics are also a reason for the skin to itch. Food allergies can instigate the skin to itch as well.
3. PREGNANCY: During pregnancy, women are prone to an itchy skin. The main areas which are affected include the thighs, the arms, the breasts and the abdomen.
Itchy skin Symptoms & Causes:-
1. RASH: A rash causes an outbreak of red patches or bumps on the skin
2. DRY SKIN: A dry skin is caused due to the environmental conditions prevailing.
3. TAUTNESS OF THE SKIN: When the skin is affected, it becomes taut and inflamed.
How To Cure Itchy Skin On Face? Learn itchy skin remedies that works nicely.
1. PETROLEUM JELLY: Apply some petroleum jelly onto the skin and leave it on overnight. Rinse the next morning with a perfume free mild face wash. Get rid of an itchy face with this lovely home remedy.
2. LEMON: Apply a little lemon juice onto the affected area with clean hands. Once the juice dries, you can wash your face with cold water. Repeat this twice a week for best results. This is another great face allergy treatment which works wonders for your skin. Do try it out!
3. TULSI LEAVES: Boil a few of these leaves in water. Then take a cloth and dip it into the concoction and apply it to the affected area. Let it dry on the skin and then rinse with cool water. Repeat daily until you find some difference. This home remedy for itching skin too is very effective.
Make a note of these natural remedies, which can be used to cure an irritating, itchy skin! You will be pleasantly surprised with the results.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Follow us on Facebook
Skin Care Remedies Videos:
Dry, Flaky Skin Home Remedies – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAUBad8ABVk
Dull Skin Natural Remedies – How To Get Rid Of Dullness Of Face – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH0PQNJzam4
How To Remove Dark & Black Spots From Skin & Face At Home – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty7xBXg8nFI